District and Precinct Maps
Maps of districts and precincts can be printed in various sizes. For examples of available maps, please see the Maps section of our website. To inquire about maps, please complete and return the below form to Maps@VoteMarion.Gov.
Map Request Form
Voter Registration Data
Voter Registration data is public record and may be requested from the Election Center. Please contact the Election Center by email and include contact information and specific criteria. The Election Center will set up a consultation to determine the exact data and format being requested.
- Data can be exported as a comma-delimited text file, a .pdf of a printed report or a paper printed report.
- Data that can be electronically sent to the requester, via email or ftp, is free of charge.
- Data that is burned to a CD is $10 per CD.
- Data that is printed to paper or labels is $.15 per page, with a minimum order fee of $5.00. Printed orders not to exceed 25 pages.
- For all requests requiring payment, an invoice will be mailed to the requester.
- Candidates must pay with a campaign check, committees must pay with a committee check and governmental agencies must pay with an official check.
- Any postage required will be billed to the requester.
- Please allow five business days for processing data requests. During peak operational time, processing may take longer.
Vote-by-Mail (Absentee) Data Request
Pursuant to Florida Statute 101.62(3), this information will be made available 60 days before the Primary Election until 15 days after the General Election.
Vote-by-Mail Data Request form
2023 Vote-by-Mail Schedule
- Qualified Candidates and committees requesting Vote-by-Mail (Absentee) data must make the request using the Vote-by-Mail Data Request form.
- Vote-by-Mail (Absentee) Data files will be released according to the above Vote-by-Mail Ballot Delivery Schedule. The data files will be available after 4:00 PM.
- Data files are uploaded to the Election Center's Candidate File Distribution Service per the published schedule, and are available to be downloaded at the convenience of the candidate or committee.
- The Candidate or Committee will be sent a login and password to access and download files from the Candidate File Distribution Service.
- Vote-by-Mail Data is based on the candidate's or committee's district and party affiliation. No other criteria will be used to export the data.
- The exported format is comma-delimited text file.